Saturday 26 May 2012

Leofwine on Facebook

Following the interesting social networking developments we have experienced over the last few days, it occurred to me that I am not making enough use of these free resources. So, I thought I should fiddle about a bit with my facebook page....who said an anthropomorphic personification wasn't real enough for his own account?...and started getting organised. Not as easy as it looks.

I have a link on this blog to the facebook account but it has been the devils own job getting the damnable thing to reciprocate!! Anyway...think it is sorted now. The idea is that all interested parties can now be reached or, indeed, reach us at the MHWC. We should be able to spread the word about Broadside far easier and more effectively. This post is a test as much as anything else.....I wonder what will happen when I press the Publish button.........

1 comment: